Jennifer Lawrence was hungry on the Red Carpet, so Jeannie gave her some Pop Rocks to hold her over until pizza time.
You can see the exact moment where her polite ‘Thank you’ switched into the pure childlike excitement of ‘HOLY SHIT POP ROCKS YEAH’
There will be three winners, and each winner will receive…
All of the following:
- 5 million bells
- afternoon tea set
- royal crown
Any three of the following:
- princess series
- sweets series
- mermaid series
- weeding day series
- sloppy series
Any fifteen of the following:
- shaved ice lamp / pumpkin pie / 12 grape plate
- picnic basket / veggie basket / fruit basket / sushi platter
- wedding cake / turkey / rice cake / kimbap plate
- hair bow wig / tiara hair / dollhouse dress / petal parasol
- pink wetsuit / red + blue ogre masks / newsprint hat
- toy hammer / tweeter / throwing beans / ice cream
- hibiscus / eggplant cow / cucumber horse / dango
- cat tower / rainbow screen / box figurine / storybook
- all gold tools / 5 rose hybrids / 5 carnation hybrids
- must be following both of us (b) (m)
- each reblog + like counts as one entry
- reblog + like as much as you want
- winners chosen by random.org
- be willing to give us your FC and town name
- have your ask box open
- winners respond within 24 hours
♡ THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS ON SEPTEMBER 5TH ♡
If I can’t locate my 3DS in less than 2 minutes I start to have heart palpitations.
your sheep looks confused
this is fucked up. this fucked me up. the teachers fucked up by not showing us this fuck up. fuck.
i’m 28 and never knew this
This scene cracks me up. Not just for the dialogue, but for the mini-heart attack Stitch seems to have when Lilo yells out.
I love Stitch so goddamn much. He can lift things 300 times his own weight, but one seven year old girl yells out and he grabs his chest in fear
Let us not forget this real ass response, to her stupid ass epiphany.
I love how he holds his hands and looks at like “honey,no.”
Daughter tells her Dad he’s going to be a Grandpa [x]
When he says “really” ;’)
Never leave this un-reblogged
What a dear human being he is.
Michael Brown was an 18 year old that was killed by a Ferguson Police Officer on Saturday, August 9th. His family is now seeking justice for Michael’s death. Their pursuit for justice will be lengthy and hard but with the support of the community they will get justice. If you are willing to support Michael’s family please donate to Michael Brown’s Memorial Fund. These funds will assist his family with costs that they will acquire as they seek justice on Michael’s behalf. All funds will be given to the Michael Brown family. We appreciate your support.
Robin Williams & Koko, 2001
“Robin made Koko smile — something she hadn’t done for over six months, ever since her childhood gorilla companion, Michael, passed away.”